The Official Shop Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lost Gemini II - After Action Reveiw (AAR)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finley
Moderate
Moderate

PostSubject: Lost Gemini II - After Action Reveiw (AAR)   Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:43 pm

Out Fucking Standing Day You Guys!!!!

Again Aj you put out a great game, I wish you could of had a full roster for this, would of made the day even more interesting... I hope every one left with there own awesome kill stories... Great job to both sides...

To the Seals... The Four of you that showed up today did a fantastic job, I couldn't of ask any more from you all... you all did a great job adding input and following orders... plus when we were moving around the field you all did an excellent job of staying quite and keep an eye out for the enemy...

Delta... you guys were great, you always provided good distractions for us, granted you usually lost a majority of your team in the process, you were still able to function effectively...

Rangers............ um........... were did you guys disappear to? I thought the seals were supposed to be the ghosts... lol... jk............ maybe... lol... no seriously the few times I did see you, you guys were doing a great job....

Spetsnaz... you guys worked very well together even if you were slightly out numbered, you still played like you had a full roster and ended the day on a high note for your team which was cool.... Jason, you really were obnoctious with all the yelling after we took you prisoner... lol... all in good fun though...

SAS............................................. was there even anybody on this team?

Again, Awesome day... Everyone knew when to start and did a great job with the honor system... Though I think for future references we should stick to 4-6 hr ops... 9 is just to long, and after 4 hrs, it started getting a little tense between certain people... but the start time was "PERFECT"... ahh that was awesome to have a good hour of nothing but night ops and then having it transition into the day... by 7'o'clock it felt like it was mid afternoon just cause of how Awesome it was...

!!!!!GREAT GAME!!!!!

wolfdog45 wrote:
The game today was great AJ thanks for hosting it. I will defently be going to all the Point Blank games for sure, even though I already have been.
Also what you did to Finley, that was just wrong man, my nuts are still cringing from that ouch. :nono:

Embarassed Ya My nut is still tender from that... I hate you AJ... lol... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zorgoth2
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Lost Gemini II - After Action Reveiw (AAR)   Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:15 pm

I'm suprised it didn't fall out from numbers. I still wish I could have gone. Sad

I guess I'll go ahead and start the soon to be F.A.Q.

Who won the game?

Who won the raffle?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jester
Moderate
Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Lost Gemini II - After Action Reveiw (AAR)   Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:41 pm

TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!!!
i want to know what happened and stuff, cause i couldn't go in the end. i apologize to Finley and Lt.matt for flaking on them at the last minute, i had to make a choice between coming to a game with half of the slots empty, or staying here and going to a local field. i chose the latter, because i didn't want to drag my friends down there for a half-empty game. so i apologize to AJ and the rest of the PBA team.

but i really want to know what happened. DETAILS PLEASE!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.a10thunderbolt.proboards.com
Shadowwolf1
Moderate
Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Lost Gemini II - After Action Reveiw (AAR)   Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:40 am

[quote]Spetsnaz... you guys worked very well together even if you were slightly out numbered, you still played like you had a full roster and ended the day on a high note for your team which was cool.... Jason, you really were obnoctious with all the yelling after we took you prisoner... lol... all in good fun though...

Yea, lol, You wouldnt have even found me if Fireman hadnt come up and said he wanted us in a better area. YOu practicly stepped on us when you passed. "SSHHH, I think I heard something!" That was our radio. I had to give you all hell, It wasnt nice shooting at me when I was takeing a piss though Razz

SAS............................................. was there even anybody on this team?
The Spetsnaz kinda absorbed them to cover our own after you walked right through thier area with out so much as shot fired.

It was great fun though. If it hadnt been for LT.Matt I would have just walked off. You all did everything but call me a cab.
Thanx for the game, it was a blast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unknown
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: GG   Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:13 am

Hey Shadowolf, next time a group of guys walk by in your base SHOOT the f#&*ers\
When in doubt take the F#&*ers out\
AJ break down the points when you get time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfdog
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Lost Gemini II - After Action Reveiw (AAR)   Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:15 am

It was a great game.

I sent a Ranger over to the building that we put our POW's in and had him check the building for any intell before we put our POW's in there and he came back saying there was nothing in there, then i sent two Rangers over to tape the outside to use for the POW building, and to guard the POW's.
When I heard that there was indeed intell in that building I was upset that the Ranger hadn't checked it more than he did.

The Russians sent a fake POW guarded by two fake guards dressed in Woodland, and he tossed a flashbang and killed everyone on the bottom floor,I loved it when the Russian assualt team ran right past me while I was dead sitting there with my death rag on waiting for the required 60 seconds to expire so I could go to respawn, I was the Ranger CO, I thought for sure they were going to capture me but as soon as my 60 seconds were up i got up and went to respawn acting like I was just a normal grunt.

After the attack on the HQ it seemed like half the Rangers just dissappeared, I couldn't find hardly any Rangers.

But I had a great time and I will be at the next one for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LtMatt
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Lost Gemini II - After Action Reveiw (AAR)   Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:44 pm

Shit was fun.
SEALs team was fucking clean...even though we sorta got caught....if you want to call it that....

SEALs went into the church behind VC. A patrol came beside the building and asked for 2 of our "Spetznaz" people to come out. And Shadowwolf can tell you what happened from there. Very Happy

Lets just say it was a little dirty...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/naval_matt
zorgoth2
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Lost Gemini II - After Action Reveiw (AAR)   Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:48 pm

I still don't know who won the SVD, and AJ if it isn't too much trouble after you crunch the numbers, could you put up one of those mission briefings about what went on at what time like TG did for CB:V?

What happened at the church? It sounded fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJAX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Gemini II - After Action Reveiw (AAR)   Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:30 am

Thanks guys, that means a lot to me. OP: DP will be free and pretty self ran by the players, no more admin interference, it's funny how people get confused so easily...when it comes to a simple set of orders.

Shadowwolf1
Moderate
Moderate

PostSubject: Re: Lost Gemini II - After Action Reveiw (AAR)   Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:22 am

I was trying to be unseen. It would have worked to if I hadnt been told it was clear enough to return to the CP. What happened to you all?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Gemini II - After Action Reveiw (AAR)   

Back to top Go down

Lost Gemini II - After Action Reveiw (AAR)
Page 1 of 1